Saturday, March 31, 2007

Letter from Fr. Weymes


^Father Weymes baptizing Daniel

from Dan's Baptismal Booklet>

Dear Ray,
Your tributes for Daniel, and those of your family and friends,are an eternal blessing for him and a continuing blessing for those who remember him with deep affection. May his soul rest in the peace of Jesus. I will pray for him at the altar of the Lord in the Holy Sacrifice of the Eucharist.
I never know what to say in situations like this one with your beloved son. From experiences in priesthood I realise that the pain never goes away. I can only hold you and your loved ones in my heart asking God to assist you all in totally
surrendering Daniel to Jesus. In this surrender our insight into Resurrection bolsters our faith and we live more passionately in the hope of being with Daniel "where every tear will be wiped away and death will be no more."

Always in the Lord Jesus and Mary Mother of Life,
Fr.Gerald Weymes.



Dan's Baptismal Banner

No comments: