Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Note From My Sister, Jean

Hello Ray,

I read the blog this afternoon and thought it was very moving. It is clear that this time of mourning and loss is so confusing and filled with more emotions than we can manage sometimes. Daniel was very much loved by all of you, and I honestly believe that love is the one truth we can know amidst the pain life sometimes brings to us. It is comforting to know that Daniel had that. It was what probably allowed him to go on as long as he did, albeit much too brief a time for those he left behind. It is impossible for me to know the depth of your loss, but if there is any measure of consolation in these words, I will say that Daniel has only continued on in his journey toward being totally fulfilled in God. Now the challenge is for us to really become at peace with that truth so we can continue on our journey.

Love, Jean

No comments: